Horyzon has been the Swiss development organisation for young people for 50 years. The focus is on the education & promotion of disadvantaged youth in developing countries, regardless of ethnic, religious and political affiliation, gender or social status. We are committed to strengthen the civil society by supporting the social and economic independence of young people.
The office in Olten is staffed by a team of 6 people who are part of the YWCA/YMCA and the cooperation association 'Brot für Alle/DEZA' networks.
As of now or by arrangement we have an 80-100% vacancy to fill as a
Program manager (M/F)
- Program responsibility Colombia and Palestine, including travelling to partner countries
- Responsibility for planning and reporting to DEZA
- Project applications to multilateral donors
- Further tasks by arrangement
- At least three years of experience in development cooperation
- Good knowledge in Project Cycle Management PCM
- Experience of working with multilateral donors (EU) and project applications
- Very good spoken and written German, Spanish and English skills
- Good knowledge of French
- Very autonomous way of working
- Market- and solution-oriented
- Team player
- Being open to new tasks
We offer you in a central location in Olten a versatile field of work in a small, dynamic team, the opportunity for further education and the chance to help shape an NGO.
Do you want to use your development cooperation skills professionally?
Then send us your application via email by 21st of May 2019:
Calls are conducted on an ongoing basis. Click here for the original job posting.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Andrea Rüegg, Managing Director, at 062 296 62 68.